Protecting Your Company’s Assets and Interests
The Skanadore Reisdorph Law Office provides a full range of legal services to corporate clients across a broad spectrum of business types. Our business law attorneys have the expertise and credentials to help with:
- Representing clients in employment and labor law matters, including defense of employment litigation in state and federal court
- Developing policies and procedures
- Training supervisors and employees in discrimination, harassment, and other issues
- Processing ERISA claims
- Handling administrative agency complaints and conciliation
- Counseling employers in human resource management
We also help companies form, govern, and dissolve all types of business entities, including corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, and joint ventures.
In addition, we represent small and mid-sized businesses in a variety of commercial transactions:
- Negotiation and enforcement of contracts
- Perfection and enforcement of security interests
- Protection of the contractual rights of creditors and debtors (both inside and outside of bankruptcy)
We can also assist clients in the formation of non-profit corporations for ventures that benefit their communities.