Meeting a Wide Spectrum of Legal Needs
We are pleased to offer superior, personalized representation to clients in California and New York. By consistently taking a hands-on approach, we ensure that every aspect of a case is fully investigated and addressed.
A History of Ethical and Aggressive Legal Representation
For more than 18 years, the attorneys at our firm have been dedicated to preserving clients’ rights, both in and out of court, in cases of employment law, civil rights, or family law. Our extensive employment law and civil rights practice is focused on meeting clients’ needs in areas such as:
- Wrongful termination: Handling cases of discrimination by age, gender, race, or sexual orientation
- Sexual harassment: Protecting private and public employees, teachers, students, and other individuals from illegal and offensive behavior in the workplace
- Wage and hour claims: Protecting employees, union members, and other professionals from illegal rest-break and overtime policies, as well as advising employers on Labor Code compliance
- Severance agreements: Helping clients evaluate and maximize their severance package offers
- First Amendment issues: Defending clients’ rights to speak out, picket, distribute literature, or practice any religion
- Whistleblower claims: Protecting clients from reprisal after they’ve turned their employer in for fraud, corruption, exploitation, or other serious offenses
If you think you have a potential case in any of these areas, you need to speak with an experienced attorney. Put our experience to work for you. Contact us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation at our Huntington Beach office.